Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 203 [Pretty Toes]

I have toenail issues.
You see, from my middle to my pinkie toe the nails grow in this awkward 'uphill' fashion that drives me to cut them short.  Too short!  This in turn causes me to have not the prettiest of toes when I paint them in the summer while they are out on display in my several pairs of flip flops and sandals.
This past weekend I discovered they sell fake toenails!
You read that right...fake. toe. nails.
I decided to give them a try.
Today I bought the french manicure press on nails for my toes and I can't stop looking at my feet!  Never in a million years did I ever think I would have pretty toenails to expose to the world and now I do!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! Very pretty. I love the sandals, too! I have such small toenails on my baby toes that I can't even paint them at all--I just end up painting the skin...grin. Not that I get more than one pedicure a year, but boy are they fun when I do. Remember Chicago?!

    -Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had absolutely no idea you could get fake toenails! Guess that's my one new thing learned today... lol. Might have to try those!

    Your feet look very pretty, btw. Darling sandals too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...