Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 191 [Unhappy Camper]

It appears as if he's peacefully sleeping, but trust me, he's not!
My baby is so NOT happy with this heat.
I'm sure it has something to do with all that fur.
He wanders around the house meowing at me like I'm suppose to magically make it better.
He seeks out any cool place he can find.
Such places include: the kitchen countertops, the metal plate at the front door (we have a screen door that allows access to said plate), the garage floor, or any shaded spot.
I'm miserable so I feel for him as he's got to be ultra miserable with all that fur.
He's my snuggler, especially at night...but the past few nights he just can't bear the contact.
Relief is in sight, so I'm looking forward to getting my sweet baby kitty back.
I don't care for Mr. Unhappy Camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...