Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 190 [Keeping Cool]

Living in a house without A/C, the sun beating on the back of the house the entire day, where all the main living areas of our house face, by the end of a 90+* day it's like an oven.
So, to escape said oven we gathered our laptops and headed up to Starbucks for 2 hours to utilize their free wi-fi and A/C.  It was a pleasant way to spend the evening and by the time we got home it was starting to cool off, making it a bit more bearable.
Yes, that is math.com you see on my laptop.  I am looking to apply for an instructional asstistant at a nearby school.  I will be required to take a basics skills test prior to being interviewed, so I'm taking a crash refresher course so I don't look like a complete idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...