Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 184 [Independence Day Prep]


It's been a busy day around here today as we prep for our Nation's Independence Day.
We are flying our son out tomorrow morning for his first solo trip to visit a friend.
I'm a bit nervous for him but I'm reminded by my husband that he's 15 years old and will be just fine!
I spent this evening after dinner baking some goodies to take with us to a 4th of July party on the lake.  It will odd not having Bailey with us, but I know he's in for a real treat tomorrow with his hosts.
They are taking him to the Hollywood Bowl for the 4th of July celebration! 
Lucky kid!
We have an early morning tomorrow...best get a few things wrapped up and head to bed. 
The picture is the view out my garden window in my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...