Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 193 [That'll Hold Him]

I can not take credit for today's photo.
My husband took this on his iphone while we were enjoying our morning Starbucks.
If I would had taken my camera with me I certainly would have taken a picture and used it, so that's my reasoning for using this picture.
We got a really good laugh outta this!
The owner walks up with his Great Dane, slips the leash end under the leg of the chair and proceeds to walk into Starbucks to get his drink.
Like that chair is going to hold that dog if it decides to take off!
He was very well trained...didn't try to make a run for it at all.
That might have had something to do with the fact that when his owner came back out they took the lid off their coffee, scooped the whip cream off the top and fed it to the dog...who delightfully licked it up.

1 comment:

  1. Reading your post title and then looking at the photo below it, really did make me laugh out loud.

    Love it!! :-)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...