Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 305 [Re-Organization]

I know it's Halloween and I wish I had a picture of a cute little goblin or a jack o latern, but alas, my 'baby' is 15 and we are no longer handing out candy. 
I gave up handing out candy 3 years ago when we started getting mostly rude middle/high schoolers and 4 grown ass adults...ADULTS trick or treating at our door!
One of those adults requested another for his 'sick kid at home' when he saw I handed out full size candy bars.  Uh, NO!  Seriously....seriously? 
That was it for me.
As a result I have bowed out of Halloween.
Today I spent some time moving the 'drink' glasses from one side of the kitchen to another.
I moved the mugs from this location to the cupboard above the coffee maker.
Don't know why I didn't do this ages ago!
Along with the 'drinking' glasses I also moved the hard alcohol there as well...we don't have much.
This is now our little mini bar....which will be put to good use on Friday! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...