Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 287 [The Green Hoodie]

For over a week we were on the hunt for the coveted lime green (current fav color) hoodie the teen boy really wanted.
He had found one at Zumiez that he really liked but it wasn't the right green.
I found one online at Hollister that was the perfect green.
He was not thrilled with the Hollister name blazed down the left sleeve but said he would 'deal' with it if I bought it.  He really wanted just a plain, lime green hoodie that was super soft.
The package arrived today and then he felt the softness of the hoodie he was over the hollister on the sleeve. 
He can be such a 'girl' when it comes to clothes.  Excitement abounds whenever I get him new threads.
Love to make him happy and suspect I will be sick of seeing this hoodie in no time at all.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, such a sweet post. I love the story behind the photo. What a wonderful Mama you are... I'm sure B was thrilled. And I know exactly what you mean about the pure joy that comes from seeing your kids happy. :-)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...