Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 299 [Burnt Popcorn]

Yesterday I left after the teenager got home from school.
I was heading out to take care of our friend's little ones for a few hours, so I left our teen some snacks on the counter.
One of those snacks being microwave popcorn.
He has recently decided he enjoys his popcorn slightly burnt...I don't get it, but he does.
My husband told me that he pulled into the garage from work when Bailey came out urgently calling him inside.  He cooked the popcorn too long and it was smoking!  He freaked out and thankfully Michel had gotten home when he did!  The house stunk to high heaven.  Burnt popcorn is the WORST!
The house still stinks! =(  Scented Candles seem to be the solution for the moment as it's far too chilly to open the windows.  We have also decided that there will be no more microwave popcorn while alone in the house for the teenager.  

2 comments:

  1. I hate the smell of burnt microwave popcorn. We actually kept our old microwave and left it in the garage because I don't want anyone making popcorn in the new kitchen. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...