Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 286 [Fall-ing Irritant]

ARGH!
These snail like looking pinecones are driving me NUTS!
They are falling from the way too tall tree planted near our front walkway.
When they get wet, then dry out, they leave a 'lovely' yellowish pollen like powder behind.
This, of course, gets all over our shoes when we walk through the mess of pinecones.
Thankfully I have not seen any evidence of said powder in the house!
It does leave a gross coating on the soles of our shoes though.
Today I took advantage of a beautiful fall day to sweep these up and yard bin them.
I'm hoping and praying that there are very few left on the tree to fall...but with my luck, I'll wake up in the morning with the walk looking like never swept any away.
Wish me good luck....please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...