Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 300 [Ugly-wet]

Having grown up just outside of Seattle, I'm used to the rain.
Not that I like it, but I'm used to it.
I am willing to run in the rain, but I'm NOT willing to run in this kind of rain!
For those of you not from around these parts, there are many 'types' of rain.
I will run in anything from mist to moderate rain.
On this day it was a steady rain.
Imagine your shower turned on....that was the kind of rain I am talking about.
Along with a good amount of wind and temps in the mid 40's.
Yeah, not running!
It's been a week at this point since my last run.
Girl's weekend and some other things keeping me busy on the other run nights.
I'm missing my run, but not enough to run in this ugly wet stuff!
No way, no how!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...