Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 275 [12 baby!]

It may not seem great to some, but for me, the girl that's been parked at size 14 for more years then I care to count, getting to that elusive 12 makes me HAPPY!  =D
I have been running in the evenings 3-4 times a week with my husband for about 6 weeks now. 
It's starting to pay off and I couldn't be happier.
My jeans I currently own have started to get a bit to loose, to the point I'm always pulling them up.
I decided to see about getting a new pair of jeans. 
I was optimistic about going down a size but never in a million years did I think it would be so 'easy'.
I'm really more of an in between 12-14 but the 12's fit well enough that I'm not oozing out of them and the 14's fit too well that after an hour or so they would be falling down.
I'm on the road to smaller sizes and a better health.
Can't complain about that!
Next stop....TEN! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...