Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 304 [FortyOne Candle Cupcake]

He's 41!
Seems like only yesterday we were in Vegas celebrating his big 4-0!!
We had dinner at my parents house to celebrate his and my niece's birthdays.
When we got home I pulled out the large cupcake I bought him and proceeded to see I could fit 41 candles on that thing. 
We had to pull out all the birthday candles we have, so I put the tall candles in the center and the small spiral candles on the outer rim of the cupcake.
We both lit it but it soon had huge flames and then the little candles were melting the taller candles causing them to fold over on themselves.
Didn't think that one over very well.
In the end, it provided amusement for us and will now be a lasting memory!
Happy Birthday to my sexy man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...