Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 242 [Giada Recipes]

Yesterday was one of those days.
The kind where you hang out at home with nothing particular going on.
I enjoy those days but they prove hard to find a good subject for my photo a day project.
I have been watching Giada At Home on Food Network a lot lately.
She has some great recipes and I'm trying them one by one.
Last night after dinner I decided to make her Blueberry & Mascarpone Turnovers.
These were delightful little treats and a huge hit with my boys!
I reheated the left overs today.  My son had a friend over and he mmm'd and aaaah'd while he ate them he loved them so much.
I will make them again, but next time I think I'll bake them in the oven rather then deep frying them.  I found that when I reheated them in the toaster oven today they were a little greasy, plus baking them is just a bit healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...