Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 227 [Mandatory Time With Mom & Dad]


We made yesterday a mandatory day with Mom and Dad for our 15 year old!
He prefers to stay home when we offer him an outing with us, but yesterday there wasn't a choice.
We ventured out, first stopping by my husband's Grandfather's grave.
Bailey, nor I, had ever been.
We then headed over to a local brewery, Red Hook, for lunch at their pub.
Upon our arrival they had a huge family event on the front lawn with a little kids musical act.
Tons of families with small children everywhere.
Our son thought it was odd a brewery had a family event.
We had a decent lunch.  Picture was taken while we waited for our table.
It was HOT out!  We chose inside dining rather then patio dining.
After lunch we headed over to the mall.
I was in need of the all important eye color.  Picked up 3 new ones! ;)
Bought my husband some new running shirts.
Bailey was delighted to come home with 4 new pairs of jeans.
I'm able to get him to wear the fashion forward jeans with cool pockets, much easier then I am my husband.  He is now into the young men's department.  $$$
Thankfully the jeans were all 40-50% off.
It was a good family day and I think the boy survived mandatory M&D time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...