Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 226 [Water Ways]

It was a perfect summer day for some fun time on the lake.
Bailey had planned to bring 4 of his friends, which had me adding the third row jump seats to the car, all for not!  Only one of his friends was able to make.
With the two of them along with the little guy, it was more than enough boy action for me!
They had a blast and all played well together.
I did have to giggle prior to leaving.
This is the second time Bailey has gone to the lake with a dark skinned friend.
I have the boys lather up with sunscreen prior to leaving.
I could tell by the lacking ability of rubbing the sunscreen in by his different friends that they don't usually wear sunscreen.  ;)  I talked with both of them about the benefits of sunscreen, no matter the color of your skin or lack of 'burning'.  Hopefully I've educated them both and they now know if they go with me, sunscreen is a must!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...