Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 224 [Moody]

Yesterday was just a bad day =(
Mid day I got into an ugly fight with my son that just sent the rest of the day into a funk.
I spent the better part of it in my studio, emptying the last of the boxes I had packed up.
I also decided to do something different with the window treatment.
I took the two panels I have and wrapped a cornice board, that's been stored in the garage for 7+ years, with the panels.  It's not my best work but good for a change.
Placing the cornice up pretty high really gives the effect that the window is much taller then it actually is.  I like that!  Plus it keeps all that natural light free to come in.
Hoping today will bring a better overall mood to the house and a much better photo for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...