Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 240 [Nature]

This afternoon, while my husband was reading his book by the living room window, he called me over to check out all the tiny birds in the tree by the garage.  There were dozens of them, some hanging upside down like from the branches.  I quickly grabbed my camera, put the zoom lens on and bolted back to the window.  The little buggers are quick movers though.  Just as I would focus in on one it'd take off.  It was at this point I turned to look at the tree on the right looking out our living room window.  I hoping to see some of them in this tree and get a better shot since it's much closer to the window.  While I was scanning the tree I saw him!  He was looking right at me.  Shortly after capturing this he bolted for the roof of the house.  We then saw him peeking over the gutter looking down into the window at me.  It was so funny.  I was not able to capture that, as much as I would have loved to have had that moment in time frozen forever.
Nature, such an amazing thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...