Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 228 [Free Air For Life]

Today my husband and I couldn't stand to be in our sweat box of a house, so we headed to the Tacoma waterfront in search of lunch.  We had planned to dine on the patio at The Ram, as we love the food and atmosphere there, but the 50+ minute wait at our arrival time of 2 pm made us bail on that idea.
We walked up the waterfront park to a burger and shake shack for our meal.
I think it turned out to be the best idea!
Cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate milk shake while sitting on a bench in the shade facing the Sound was perfect!  We ended up on a bench next to a dive group getting ready to head out for a dive.
I was mesmerized by all their gear.
When my eye caught this one oxygen tank I knew it had to be my photo for the day.
free air for life
Gives me a chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...