Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 96 [Literary Kitty]

The book: Atlas Shrugged
The owner: My Husband
The place: Window Sill in the Living Room
The story:  My husband will read his book in the living room near the window.  When he's done he places the book on the window sill.  The window sill is the cat's domain during the day.  The place he gazes out the window dreaming of the adventures he could have if he were allowed outside, the place he cackles at the birds outside thinking he will entice them near him then pounce, even though there is glass between the two of them.
 He is not fond of this book taking up space on the window sill, his window sill.
Totally cramps his style.
So, he will sit as close as he can to said book and stare at it.  As if to mentally banish it's existence from the house entirely.  Of course I came along with my camera, propped open the book and snapped!
My literary kitty! 

2 comments:

  1. What a great post, made me smile! Beautifully written and, of course, the photo is fabulous!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. He needs a pair of reading glasses for his nose!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...