Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 103 [Front Porch Surprise]

This picture is blurry....probably because it was taken at 6:25 am this morning, exactly 2 minutes after my husband woke me up to tell me about this! 
That's right, some cowardly, horrible person placed this shakenly scared and I'm sure cold, little dog on our front porch sometime in the middle of the night!
Who does something like that??!!?? 
Our cat is who tipped off my husband to the front door visitor.
I now have a very frightened dog in my garage while I wait for Animal Control to open so I can call them to come pick her up.  In the meantime, my cat is going nuts knowing there is a stranger in his garage!

2 comments:

  1. This breaks my heart. Poor little dog, she looks absolutely terrified. It's amazing how heartless & cruel people can be. :(
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...