Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 111 [Cup Love]


Every morning I make a stop in at my neighborhood Starbucks.
I L.O.V.E. the staff that works there....and they love me too!
I have evidence of it many times a week.
Makes me smile =)
I like the fact that I can walk in and they know exactly what to make me, I order the same thing everday.
They have really become like family to me as I see their smiling faces every morning.  My name is usually all that's written on my cup, but one barista in particular, AnneMarie, always gives me cup love.
I love my cup love!
Last weekend when Michel and I stopped in for a drink she put cup love on both our cups...Miss Julie with a heart and Mr. Mike with a smiley face.  There was a young man waiting for his drink at the bar (we refer to them as bar huggers...don't be a bar hugger, it's not cool!) when AnneMarie placed our drinks on the bar.  He noticed the cup love and asked why his wasn't the same.  The exchange between the two was fun to watch.  AnneMarie was sweet as ever but totally not into this guy and he was reaching for anything to stay and talk longer to her.  AnneMarie is quite the pretty lady, so it didn't surprise me, but seriously, she's WAY out of his league! 
Nice try Tad...better luck next time! ;) 
LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...