Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 116 [Rockin']

I was busy today with household chores that I hadn't given my camera a second thought.
Tonight I grabbed it and took a few photos of random things, when I was walking through the front living room the rocking chair caught my eye.  The lighting on it spoke to me, so this became my photo for the day.  I love it when my photo is of something that just speaks to me.
This was a wedding present we got from some dear friends, 17 years ago this August.
It's made by Amish folks and I love my rocking chair!
It's a bit country, but has worked well in our varied decor tastes over the years.  It's been in the living room with our rather traditional furniture for the past several years and it flows beautifully with the other items.  This chair is also extremely comfortable.  Many people don't think it looks comfy until the sit in it then don't want to get out of it!
What's got you rockin' today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...