Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 93 [Elementary, My Dear]

Elementary, my dear, two time two is four.
Elementary, my dear, two time three is six.
Elementary, my dear, two time four is eight.
Elementary, my dear, two time five is ten.

Remember School House Rock!
If only this were that easy!
My husband has recently gone back to school.
He is taking a math placement test next week and wants to do a refresher before subjecting himself to the real test.  Because, you know, we haven't sat around for the past 20 years since high school doing algebraic equations just for fun!
The first question has that funny little o between the 6 and 2.  Stopped him dead in his tracks!  Asked a few people we thought might know but came up empty.  After some serious research online I do believe he has found the answer to what that thing is and how to move forward!

1 comment:

  1. I have a School House Rock t-shirt on right now. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...