Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 119 [Fabulous Friend!]

I have fabulous friends!
One in particular made my day today!
One Miss Diana
She jumped in friend ranking today, that's if I was actually shallow enough to rank my friends, which I don't, but if I did...I'm just saying.
I walked into 'my' Starbucks today for my morning 'coffee'.
When I went to pay the girls told me I didn't need to as it was already paid for.
Since my husband has done this for me on several occasions, I naturally thought it was him.  Imagine my surprise when the girls told me that it wasn't him.
They were told to tell me it was my Tall Blonde Friend.
No name given.
Didn't take me long to figure out who it was as Diana is just fabulous like that!
To have someone do something so nice, unexpected and thoughtful has touched me so deeply.
It was a touching way for her to let me know she was thinking of me.
So, a HUGE THANK YOU to my friend Diana!
You are a treasure for far more then a free drink....this just sweetened the pot!
Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...