Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 266 [Skull Candy]

My ears needed some new buds for my tunes during my run.
The headphones that came with my Zune have great sound quality and generally aren't too bad, but I have found that if I don't get them in my ears just right before I head out, I'm left with a run where I'm constantly adjusting them.
This does not make for a fun run.
My son had me pick him up a pair of these Skull Candy headphones for him a few weeks ago.  He's hard on his headphones...they always seem to be broken or lost!
Anyway, I noticed that the new ones I bought him actually go into your ear.  That got me to thinking that these might be a better option for running, so while I was out today I picked up a pair for me!
Tonight's run will put them to the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...