Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 259 [New Scrappy Tool]

If you are not aware...I'm a scrapbooker.
I love this hobby so much, the memories I have preserved for my family and the countless little mini albums I have made for our family and for others as gifts.
A main componet of scrapbooking is adhesive.
I have been a loyal Herma user since I started this hobby 13+ years ago.
I'm always on the look out for a good price for the refills and seem to always be buying adhesive.
A few years ago the rage was a Scotch ATG framing gun.
They were EXPENSIVE and huge....I couldn't justify spending the big $$$ on the gun so I have pushed on with my Herma.  Now that finding my Herma refills under $6 each is near impossible, I started the search for a new adhesive.  I came to find out that Scotch has created an ATG gun for scrapbookers that is smaller, lighter and much cheaper then the framing gun. 
It holds an insane amount of adhesive, which is much more cost effective then the herma.  For the same $$ of a 49 foot roll of herma refill I can get TWO 36 yard rolls of general purpose or for double the price TWO 36 yard rolls of acid free refills! 
That is an amazing value that I'm looking forward to!
Scrap on my friends...scrap on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...