Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 254 [Feelings]

It's after 9 pm.
No picture taken as it was a rather boring day.
Ventured out for my morning coffee run, I guess I could have captured my running a red light, but I didn't know I was going to do it until I was actually doing it!  In a total daze, not paying attention and bam!  I freaked out when I realized that I'm in the intersection and the light is RED!  Thankfully it was about to turn green for me, no cars in the intersection...no harm, no foul.  Just one very embarassed lady behind the wheel.
Some days the pictures come easily, present themselves on a silver platter.  Other days I have to put in effort to seek out my shot.  Then there are days like today...nothing!
So, this is what you get.
Our feelings on the picture of the day today!
HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...