Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 263 [Viewer's Choice]

I'm having trouble deciding between which shot to make my photo for the day, so I have decided to make it a viewer's choice!
I like both these photos, for different reasons.
Which do you like best?
My goal is capturing evidence of fall.
Leave me a comment for your choie, 1 (picture on the left) or 2 (picture on the right).
I will post the winning choice tomorrow.
Thanks!
***Updated****
The results are in!  Between votes via email, facebook and comments here, the results were 5 for picture #1, 9 for picture #2.
I present 'Evidence of Fall'
I also took the much valued advice of a good friend and cropped the photo to have the leaf favor one side.  I like that look much better. 

6 comments:

  1. I choose # 2 to be honest they look awesome together at first glance its was hard to tell there were to until you look alittle closer! Happy Late B-day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #2 - both are fantastic photos, but #2 captures and focuses on the leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pick #1- it looks more "real" to me for some reason I can't really put words on... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like pic #2, for the same reasons as Marcy. They are both great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My vote's for #1! If you're capturing the onset of Fall ... I like it cuz it really showcases the color of the leaf against the rest of the greenery. Looking like it's joining the other few already on the ground for a head start on Fall ... so to speak. Title it ... "Ready, set, FALL!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...