Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 247 [Slow Go]

We headed out Friday late afternoon, as we were merging onto I-5 we hit rush hour-holiday traffic.
We did the crawl from south Tacoma to Olympia, broke free for a bit, hit a patch of crawl again, stopped for dinner at Burgerville in Centralia...YUM! (which the furthest north BV is) making to our destination just north of Vancouver WA/Portland OR by 7.
I was bored on the trip from the beginning, so I decided to list the different states of plates I saw.
I was surprised by how many we saw.
20 states, 2 different Canadian & 1 government.
Washington (duh!), Oregon (countless), California (11), Indiana, Nevada, Florida, Kansas, Kentucky, New York, Georgia, Michigan, Colorado, Texas, Arizona (2, 1 u haul, 1 car), Montana (2, 1 car-1semi), Oklahoma (3, 2 semis - 1 car), North Carolina (semi), Rhode Island (semi), Idaho (semi), Wisconsin (semi), BC (british columbia canada...5), Ontario Canada (semi and my first time seeing that one), and the oddball...USA Army (semi).
It was fun way to pass the time in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...