Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 253 [Zune Support]

It was the first full day of school today.
I had so much I planned to do.
I made the grave mistake of doing this one first!
My son's Zune player suddenly had a problem connecting to the internet.
I told him I would call and see what could be done about, especially given he's only had the thing for 9 months.
After 1 hour 45 minutes, trying the same stuff 3 times without success, the gal transfers me to the 'advanced' trouble shooting department, where I will not have to re explain my issues to the tech as she has made detailed notes.  After impatiently re explaining, very briefly, the issue, he started me in on the same stuff we had just tried 3 times without success!  When we got to the part where email/password to link Zune is required (the gal had me put my stuff in since I didn't have my son's info and he was at school) he told me we needed my son's stuff and to call back with case number blah, blah, blah.
I hung up after 1 hour, 57 minutes and 45 seconds....nothing accomplished!
I complete waste of my time!
I made my son do the call back when he got home, after 10 minutes on the phone with them, just talking, not trying anything....they told him they would send me an email with the instructions/label to send them the Zune.  Once they recieved it if they can not fix it they will send him a new one!
WTH!?  Why couldn't I get that kind of service????
THEN....this is rich....my son is fiddling around with the Zune, low and behold, he can now connect to the internet!  I'm over it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...