Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 246 [Goodbyes]

Today we said goodbye.
It's not like I'm never going to see you again, afterall, we are related.
It's just going to be hard not seeing your smiling face everyday like I have for the past six years and twenty-four days. 
You really became like one of my own and I'm going to miss you dearly from my daily life.
It's bittersweet to say goodbye.
You are ready for Kindergarten and the open doors that await you in life.
I'm ready to start the next chapter in my life and see what that may bring.
But there is a piece of me that wishes I could hang on just a little longer. 
I can't though, I have to let you go. 
Your big boy life is starting to take off!  New friends, new school, new things to see and do.
While I won't be there, day to day, to share in it, I will be cheering you on.
There will always be a special place in my heart just for you.....
my little buggaboo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...