Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 175 [Arcade Smile]

Today he and I took in a movie.
Toy Story 3
LOVED it!
I was hoping to go tomorrow with my 15 year old in tow as the orginal Toy Story came out when he was a year old.  He had Woody and Buzz growing up, two of his favorite toys.
Lots of memories of my son and his love of Toy Story.
Sadly, he would rather wait to see it when it comes out on DVD.
So, the little guy and I went today, just the two of us.
We got to the theater a bit early so I sprung for an arcade game or two.
He chose to play a snow mobile game after I shot down allowing him to play the 'shooting' games.  One look at the 'demo' of a guy's head being blown off was enough for me to say 'No shooting games'.
He really enjoyed the snowmobile game, as it provided seat vibration and air that blew on his face to simulate really riding a snowmobile! 
Arcade games have come a long, long way since my days of pac-man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...