Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 152 [Coming To A Close]


This is soon to be a thing of the past.
:::sniff, sniff:::
As I'm excited to see the little guy go off to Kindergarten in the fall and for my family to move onto a new chapter in our lives, I'm a bit melancholy about the coming loss of these simple sights in my home.
I'm learning to enjoy and really relish in the simple everyday things of life as they are often so fleeting.
I have two months to relish in the little shoes that grace my foyer everyday, the little voice that greets me every morning, the funny things that sweet face says to make me giggle, the daily hugs and snuggles.
I'm ready to move on, yet I'm going to miss the daily with the little guy.
6 years, he was 12 weeks old when he entered my daily life...it's been a joy to watch him grow into in the little guy he's become, to share in the milestones of his life.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...