Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 162 [Broken Pair]

My favorite everyday earrings.
Tonight, after returning from a few errands, I realized that one of my earrings was missing.
I'm hoping that I will come across it here at home, but I think the likelihood of that is slim to none.
Such a bummer!
*Update...my sweet husband set out on a mission to find my missing earring. He drove to where we ran our errands, re-traced our steps but no earring.  He went upstairs after returning home and FOUND the earring on the floor by his side of the bed.  Must have fallen out when I was changing the sheets before we left.  So the pair has been reunited! =)

3 comments:

  1. I'm not buying that story for one second. We all know how the earring came to be on HIS side of the bed :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying following your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. E~really....before 7 pm, it was from changing the sheets! =)

    Chelle~ Thanks! Such a lovely compliment. I enjoy having your follow my little blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...