Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 171 [Celebrating Dads]

Today we celebrate the men who are Fathers.
I have a fantastic Dad!
He's always been there when I need him, even when I don't.  He's been supportive over the years, during the good and the not so good.  Whenever I need an ear I always know I have one to bend on his head. 
I'm definitely Daddy's little girl.
In my early twenties I met a man that shined as bright as my Dad.
Almost 17 years ago I married this wonderful man who graciously and so naturally stepped into the role of Father to my then 4 year old daughter.  She became his own.  15 years ago we had a baby boy of our very own.  He's been an amazing Father to my two children and I could not have created a better person to share in this task called parenting. 
Thanks and love go out to my Dad and my Husband for the unconditional love
and support you have provided throughout the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...