Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 80 [Dude Fashions]

Took the teen shopping today.
Was tired of seeing him in the same 3 or 4 shirts, despite having a drawer full to choose from!  Apparently many of them are 'not long enough' so he won't wear them.  Whatever!
He needed a new pair of jeans as well.
Up to this point I have bought most of his threads when he's been at school or not with me.  This was our first shopping trip together in a while.  It was interesting to say the least.  To say we are not quite on the same fashion page is an understatement, but since I'm footing the bill....my ideas/opinions prevailed! I did allow a few items that wouldn't have been my choice....so we both left the mall happy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lord, help me. I have an 11 (nearly 12) yr old, a 9 yr old a 6 yr old and a 2 yr old. They are almost teenagers and I will then have teenagers in various stage for like 15 consecutive years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have an opinion when it comes to clothes! Love the edit on this shot.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...