Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 75 [Friends Junkie]

I'm a Friends junkie!
I LOVE Friends!  The show brings back good memories from my life.  It's first season I was pregnant with my son, who is my baby.  My good friend would come over on Thursday nights with Tim's Cascade Chips and watch the show with me while my husband worked the swing shift.
I fell in love with each character on the show.  I looked forward to watching my Friends every Thursday night for 10 seasons.  I laughed, I cried, I enjoyed every minute of Friends.
One of my favorite episodes was the one where Ross spray tans.
Funny stuff!
Every week night at 10 pm I watch reruns of Friends while my husband dozes off to a sound slumber next to me.  Tonight is the final episode.  I've seen it before, many times.....but it always makes me weepy and miss my Friends.   Tomorrow night they will restart the series....so I'm good to enjoy my friends for another 100+ episodes.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...