Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 67 [Cool Treats]

I realized after loading this picture that 4 of the last 5 days have been of food....3 of those 4 being sweets!  I think I may have a problem!  Today I fixed up a 'something yummy' snack/treat for Jarod.  That's what he requests for a treat, "something yummy".  Well, today I delivered.  Some delicious Dreyers slow churned vanilla bean ice cream with a Girl Scout thin mint crushed and sprinkled over the top.  It wasn't complete without half a cookie gracing the side of the top scoop like a hat.  He surely did enjoy that 'something yummy' today! 

1 comment:

  1. GASP, you're killing me with these yummy photos! Wish I didn't have such a sweet tooth. LOL. Lots of great ideas for when my order arrives. C'mon cookies....

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...