Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 74 [Going Bold]

My husband and I have been dying to take a photo like this ever since they added these clings to the doors at 'our' Starbucks!  They are positioned with the 'hole' at the proper height for a face!  How could we resist?!?  We stopped in this evening and since the place was virtually empty, we felt now was the time.  We haven't wanted to make fools of ourselves in front of the usual weekend crowd.
So, would you enjoy a hot BOLD cup of my husband!?  I sure would!  =) 

3 comments:

  1. You know what's funny? When I saw this on Facebook, I thought you did a Photoshop trick. I was super impressed. LOL!!
    Btw, I still don't want whatever is in Michel's cup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE CUP"!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...