Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 77 [Bunco]

BUNCO!
Late last year I was invited to play Bunco with a group of neighbor ladies of my BFF.  We try to do it once a month but have only managed 3 times since October of last year. 
I hosted last night.
My son and husband really didn't know what they were getting into when I told them I was hosting.  My husband told me today that we are LOUD and the house smelled strongly of wine! 
I remember as a little girl my mom playing Bunco.  All the yummy food she would prepare that we were not allowed to touch, being banished to our rooms and told to go to bed while a large group of ladies rolled dice, chatted up a storm and screamed with delight...BUNCO!
Now I'm the girl who gets to play rather then go to bed.
I like this side of that equation much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...