Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 65 [Smells Like Dinner]

It was a 'knocked out of the park' FABULOUS day in the Seattle area today!  Lawn mowers fired up all over the neighborhood, people grooming their yards, walkers, joggers, bike riders and kids filled the sidewalks.  The most noticable thing though, the smell of all those grills firing up for dinner.  We participated in adding to the neighborhood aroma by grilling some burgers.  The photo is sub par at best, but it's what I got with what I had to work with (an already setting sun, an unsteady hand and my refusal to use the flash!).  Hope you had a lovely day and dinner too.

1 comment:

  1. Even a blurry cheeseburger looks good. You have to put a gun to my head to get me to use a flash :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...