Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 358 [Ho! Ho! Ho!]

I have been looking for some fun little treat to make up for Christmas, like I did for Thanksgiving, and was coming up empty handed.  That all ended yesterday when I was looking at a friend's photo album on Facebook of her cookie party.  When I saw these little guys I knew I had to make them! 
How stinkin cute are they!?!?
SO easy too!  Nutter Butter cookie, tube of white frosting (for the 'glue'), pretzel antlers, chocolate chip eyes and an M&M nose.
Bailey and I worked together on these and had them done in about 10 minutes.
Fast, easy and CUTE!
I plan to package a few up for my nephewn to take home tonight to leave out for Santa. 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! I'll definitely have to remember this great idea for next year... talk about a hit at the girls' school holiday party. :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...