Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 334 [Tree Trimming]

My boys decided to give me full rein of decorating the Christmas Tree this year!
What fun!
Since neither of them had an interest I took the time today while they were at work/school to make the bare tree beautiful.
I long to do a theme tree and a second tree with our collection of ornaments over the years, but for now I will stick to the one tree.  I sort of meshed the two styles together. 
I used the red/gold balls I bought last year that graced our staircase railing and used them on the tree along with a careful selection from our collection of ornaments.
It was really enjoyable to have full control of tree trimming this year.
I'm sure this will be a new tradition *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...