Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 310 [4-OH!]

Yesterday was the day I waited for all year long!
My 40th birthday and party.
It was a most spectactular day and night.
The day was spent shopping with my husband for party food, lunch and party prep.
At 6pm I slipped into my party dress and prepared to greet my guests.
7 pm they started to arrive and the fun began!
I couldn't have asked for a more fun evening, in my home, surrounded by the people who love me most.
Friends and family.
Turning 40 is a new chapter in my life that I plan to make the best chapter yet!
Thank you to all my loved ones who celebrated with me last night.
xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! And you look so beautiful in your black party dress!

    Hope it was a fabulous & memorable day, my friend! I was thinking about you... YAY for 40!

    xoxo,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...