Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 327 [Seeing Red]

The beauty of a gift!
I saw this ceramic cup at 'my' Starbucks store last week.
I didn't buy since I have a daughter who works for Starbucks, I requested she pick one up for me....may as well make good use of her discount! ;)
She told me no problem, they had 20 or more at her store.
She had the next day off and when she went to work the day later all that were in her store were scooped up and purchased by a single lady.  Not that I blame her...just look at that beauty!
Bummer for me.
So I posted to Facebook my desire for this cup...my daughter was on the hunt.
I have GREAT friends...seriously, great!
Many texted me, commented on my FB post, etc., asking if I had gotten the cup.
When my friend Mary texted if I found one, I sadly had not, she promptly told me she found 2 at her Starbucks and bought them!  She brought it by my house today, snow day and all!
She wouldn't let me pay her for it either!
Thanks Mary! 
You are so sweet to remember me during your Starbucks run and even sweeter for making my day brighter!  I will enjoy my new cup for a long time with sweet hot drinks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...