Tuesday, October 18, 2011

August: All about Love

 August brought summer weather, lots of outdoor time and our anniversary!
This year we celebrated 18 years of wedded bliss, and bliss it is!
To say I married well would be an understatement!
I have the BEST husband, hands down.
He's amazing, loving and the best friend I've ever had.
I'm blessed to get to walk through life with him by my side. =)
We didn't have any big plans for our day, so we did what we do best, flew by the seat of our pants!
We ended up in Snoqualmie where they had an antique car show and decided to take the antique train ride to Snoqualmie Falls.
The train ride was not quite as scenic or exciting as we thought it would be, but we did enjoy the time together and the cool old train car we rode in.
We finished our day with a late lunch at the Cheesecake Factory in Bellevue before heading home to chill for the rest of the evening.


 Michel took a week off in August for a stay-cation.
We took advantage of his time off go, go, going to tons of local places and hanging out.
He really wanted to go to the Nisqually Wildlife Refuge I was not that interested in it, but I went because I knew how much he wanted to do it, it was a fabulously beautiful day and I wanted to spend the day with him.  He does plenty of things I want to do that I'm sure he's less then thrilled about, so it was my turn to do it. 
I'm really happy I decided to go as it was quite the cool experience and leisurely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...