Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 365 [NYE]

The last day! 
This was actually within the last 10 minutes of the year!
I'm looking a bit on the downhill slide...and I was! 
It was not pretty long after this.
TOO many drinks poured by the bartender with a heavy shot!
We had a great time celebrating with the Rosemond's, once again.
I am proud to say that I made it the entire year with a photo a day.
As much as I love this project, I don't know if I'm going to put the pressure on myself to do it again this year.  Instead, I'm thinking of doing a highlight montage in photos for each month.
Stay tuned to see what I decide!

1 comment:

  1. Must say how much I've loved following your photo blog over the past year! You've done such a fabulous job... I really admire your photography & your ability to post daily. The idea of a 365 day photo blog really appeals to me, but I know I'd never be able to consistently keep up with it as you have.

    Whatever is next, I'll be reading.

    Happy 2011, my friend!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...