Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 141 [Six]

The little guy turns 6 tomorrow!
Hard to believe it's been almost 6 years since I became his nanny when he was a tender 12 weeks old.
I love the close relationship I have developed with this special little boy.
Being my cousin's son there is always that family element, but I have a bond with him unlike any other in the family.  I find that special and treasure it greatly.
Big boy Lego's were the ticket this year.
I made that sweet little card for him and he was delighted to open his gifts when we returned home from preschool today.  Upon opening two cool new Lego sets he was busy for hours!
Tomorrow for his birthday he's having a friend come spend the night with him.  His first slumber party!  I know he's going to have a fabulous 6th birthday!
Happy Birthday buddy...love you bunches!

2 comments:

  1. My guy turns seven on the 28th :) Lego is a hot commodity around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your post... and it makes me cry... I'm so blessed, as he has been, that you've played this part in our lives... Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...