Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 42 [How High? Knee High!]

I know, I know.
It's a poor quality photo, but I love it!
While the little guy and I were sitting in the car waiting for the preschool doors to open, Mama 'Sporty Spice' hopped up on the scene sportin some 'way back' knee highs.  At first I was cracking up, rolling my eyes, thinking really?  Then I got all warm and fuzzy thinking back to when I was a kid, donning those same style socks for my softball games of way, way yesteryear.  Unfortunately I did not have my zoom lens with me so I couldn't get a close shot of just her socks.  Since the lady is FIT and could knock me out....the fact that I don't know her except for the fact that her kid's class is across the hall from the little guy's class, I am not sure how well it would have gone over if I'd jumped out of my car, gotten down for a good angle close to her for a picture of her socks!  So, this is a seriously cropped photo.  I actually kinda like the fuzzy-ness of the poor quality of it anyhow. 
Effects:  picnik.com  SERIOUSLY cropped, adjusted exposure and contrast, vignette and orton-ish

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...