Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Days 2 thru 5

I am taking inspiration from my good friend Michelle's photo a day blog and using her format for my daily photos. I like the titles...thanks for always inspiring me Michelle!

Day 5 [Exercise]

If I'm going to reach my goal of 40 by forty I need to exercise.
Today is the return to fitness!

Day 4 [Homemade Goodness]

I usually get my morning drink from Starbucks, this morning I made my own 'high maintenance' hot chocolate along with a fresh blueberry scone.


Day 3 [Shredding Mania]

Today I spent a great deal of time starting the process of shredding some of the boxes of old paperwork we have had laying around for far too long!


Day 2 [The Boots]

Since the day I got them, it's all about the boots!
The comfort, the style, the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...